Friday, December 21, 2012

Pimp My Lampshade



This is the lovely room of our little one. It's starting to come together but it still needs some fine tuning.  I wanted to pimp up her lampshade and so finally I did.


Here it's a plain and boring IKEA lamp. I looked at all my ribbons and lace and decided to this. What do you think?



And this is the result. I'm looking forward to seeing her reaction. Hope she'll like it...

Been covering another journal/Notebook. Bought some more to maybe fill up my (soon to be) Etsy shop. Bought some ribbons too at HEMA so I can cover lots of them.


Dan I keep forgetting showing my new tin. I got it a few weeks ago and am totally in love with it.


Well, am not done with the black-white-grey project yet, so I'll have to hurry. I'm not sure if I'll make it before monday...

Have a lovely friday and weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Your daughters room is gorgeous, I love the vibrant colours. She will love her lampshade, it's a perfect fit for her room. And, you little tin is so sweet.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLA JENN,QUE LINDO,SÃO ADESIVOS NA PAREDE??FICOU BEAUTIFUL AMIGA.BOA SEXTA.BEIJOS.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lamp shade is so nice and colourful!!! great work!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ideas and photos! The lamp is so awesome!

    Thank you for the award, I'm going to post it soon!

    Have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! I love the lampshade and her room is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana Lynne. Love your comments. Do you have a blog??

      Delete
  6. Beautiful design of the room! Your daughter must be very happy to have such cozy and bright room :)Have a nice day! Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10